Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can You Crochet Me A Gun?

That was the question a little 5 year-old boy asked me today during 7th grade registration. He and his cousins were watching me crochet the hair cap for my latest amigurumi project - something I got hooked on last year (Ooh. Sorry about the pun.). Last week I gave my niece a doll of herself holding her new baby sister, and this week I'm constructing a goth girl for one of my bellydance friends.

If you'd like to try some of your own, know that it's highly addictive. So if you didn't have a place to store yarn before, find one now. I believe my yarn supply is starting to construct its own stronghold in my closet. And it's possible that they're sacrificing each other at night because I find little yarn "limbs" scattered all over the floor in the morning.

No comments: