Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Break

See ya, everyone! I'm off for a few days celebrating Christmas with the Minnesota relatives. Meanwhile, I'll be leaving my little guys in charge of the guarding the apartment. Let's just hope I come home to find the place in one piece this time .*
*Last trip we returned to find empty beer bottles all over the place. Zeke was passed out on his back inside a toilet paper tube. Elroy was still running in the wheel with a lamp shade on his head. It was chaos. I had to nurse them back to sobriety, chase away the stoned chipmunks and get the little mini saddles off several squirrels. At least they know how to party.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if that happens again there had better be some pictures!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh yeah, I would love to see pictures of that, especially the saddles on the squirrels. Have a wonderful time. Hugs and sparkles - WG

SpiritWings said...

Stay safe in your travels!!!

Blessings...

Diandra said...

Have a magic holiday!

Inis said...

What wild Fur babies you have...LOL